ALL IN-PERSON services aresuspendeduntilSUNDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2020 (Reservation required).
WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY WILL BE LIVE-STREAMED @ 7:30PM.
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE WILL BE LIVE-STREAMED @ 10:00AM (Sunday School) 11:00AM (Church Svce).
● All families must sit close together on the same pew to reserve space.
● Children are always to remain with parents.
● Please be on time. If you arrive late, you will be asked
to sit in the overflow downstairs.
● Masks are required when entering and exiting the
● Masks are also required when moving throughout the
● You can remove your mask once you get to your car.
● Please abide by social distancing rules before and after church services.
● No hugging or shaking hands during this time.
● The building will continue to be cleaned once per week.
● Hand sanitizers will be provided in the church
building and at the entrances.
● All door handles, and push plates will be cleaned
before, during, and after service.
● If you have experienced any of the following
symptoms within the past 14 days: fever or chills,
cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches or other
symptoms, please stay home, and watch service on
● If you are elderly, have pre-existing conditions
including a compromised immune system, or have any
issues that make you vulnerable to please stay home
and watch service on Zoom.
● Restrooms will have soap and paper towels for
● No more than 2 men can be in the men’s restroom at
one time in the Fellowship Hall.
● No more than 2 women can be in the women’s
restroom at one time in the Fellowship Hall.
● On the first Sunday there will be one service including
● Our service on Sundays will begin at 11am and end at
12pm (you can sing through your mask).
● Please be respectful of other people’s personal space.
● Place your offering in one of the boxes on the wall.
● Feel free to give before or after service.
● Online giving is still available.
● Everyone will enter through the front door at the main entrance.
● Everyone will exit through the back door by the
● Everyone entering must have their temperature taken.
● You must have your mask on before entering the church building.